Donations Needed – 2019 Combined Giving Campaign Silent Auction
We are excited to announce that the 2019 Combined Giving Campaign Silent Auction Sub-committee is accepting items from now through Friday, October 4, 2019. This event, like the others that will take place during the campaign, helps to raise essential funds for hundreds of nonprofits across Milwaukee.
My name is Peter Hirthe and I work at the Port of Milwaukee. This year I am honored to be the sub-committee chairman for the Silent Auction of the City of Milwaukee Combined Giving Campaign (CGC).
- The Silent Auction will be held Monday Oct 14th to Wed Oct 16th
- Pick up and bidder payment will be held Thursday Oct 17th to Fri Oct 18th
The Silent Auction Sub-committee is hoping you will be able to make a donation to this year’s auction. Please refer to the published Donor Guidelines and Donor Form when considering a donation.
The success of the Silent Auction depends on each and every one of us; those who donate, as well as those who bid!
- I challenge all departments to put together a themed basket of “goodies.”
- I challenge all of the creative people to craft some beautiful items for their co-workers to bid on.
- I challenge ALL City employees to donate to the campaign, and to participate in all the great campaign fundraisers being planned, including the Silent Auction. DONATE & BID!!!
Direct questions to: Peter Hirthe, 286-8134,
Keep these other CGC fundraising dates in mind and watch for flyers!!
- Thursday September 19th - Pizza Sale outside City Hall
- Tuesday October 1st - Bake Sale at City Hall
- Tuesday October 15th - Hot Dog/Baked Potato Sale at City Hall
THANK YOU for your participation and support!
Remember, every donation, LARGE or small helps…….